Mar 3, 2010

TAMMY'S BUCKETLIST

OK gang, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I'd like to have on my bucketlist. I really and truly couldn't think of anything. I don't know if it's because I have everything that I've ever dreamed of (which isn't true) or just that I couldn't muster up any excitement about anything. But now I've figured out what I want. And you can all be part of it.

I'd LOVE to come to the Maritimes for one of the horse shows/exhibitions and have as many of the ME gang all meet up for a great time. Lots of horses and lots of laughs. So I need to know which show you'd recommend, when it is, where it is and who usually goes. Let me know so we can get the wheels in motion (and I can try to get a seat sale).

5 comments:

just joan said...

Are you coming with or without ponies and or hubbies and kids?????? just so we can figure out where to put you

Peetree Stables said...

JUST ME !!!!

just joan said...

ah, well then.........first off take a look in ME in the upcoming events page and look through that....then lets see what you would really like to do.......I myself will not be playing between June 28 and July 10 my dad and Michaela will be here.....but if any other dates jump out at you....I will show up for sure.

just joan said...

and you know someone will give you a bed...........somewhere...hahhaa

Peetree Stables said...

Let the planning BEGIN !!!